September 2022 Day Camp Teen Volunteer Registration
Day Camp, 29 & 30 September 2022
We are excited to host a 2-day Day Camp during the upcoming school holidays and look forward to seeing you there! Please read all the details below before registering for Camp.
When registering, you must check that you entered your email address correctly and have received a registration confirmation email after registering. The confirmation will be sent to the email address on page 1 of the registration form. If you do not have a registration confirmation, this means you are not registered for Camp. We may not be able to accommodate you if spaces have been filled.
Please note that we continue to monitor and follow current COVID-19 regulations and restrictions. Due to the unpredictable times we are finding ourselves in, all of our programs are subject to change.
Volunteer Requirements and Commitment:
- The minimum age for volunteers is 13, as we will be going on excursions. Additionally, teen volunteers need to be in Years 7 to 12.
- As it is a 2-day camp, we require all volunteers to commit to both days.
- All volunteers will need to be double-vaccinated or have a medical exemption certificate as per our COVID-19 Policy. The documentation will need to be sent to email@example.com by a parent/ guardian after registering.
- New volunteers will need to complete all components of our Teen Volunteer Application.
- Wait list requests for days that have been filled should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteers will be allocated to the Junior group or the Teen group prior to Camp. We will advise at Orientation which group each volunteer has been assigned to.
- Volunteers are required to be in the water with their buddy at our Swimming Excursion.
- Please download this waiver for Ultimate Family Entertainment Centre. Once completed by a parent, please return it to email@example.com.
- We will be based at National Council of Jewish Women in Woollahra.
- Volunteers need to arrive at the venue at 9am and will be ready to be picked up at 4:00pm Thursday (29 September), and 3:00pm on Friday (30 September).
- In the afternoon, volunteers may not leave until their buddy has been picked up.
- All volunteers must attend our mandatory orientation on Sunday, 18 September 2022, 4:00pm - 6:00pm in the Bondi/Bondi Junction area. More details will be shared closer to the date.
- If you have essential pre-existing commitments and are unable to attend Orientation, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org after registering.
- Day Camp is fully catered, with kosher snacks and lunch provided. On Thursday we will have hot dogs for lunch, and on Friday lunch will be Pasta. Lunch will come with a side salad.
- Please note any dietary requirements on the registration form.
We look forward to receiving your registration for Camp. Please email any questions to email@example.com.