July 2022 Junior Day Camp Participant Registration
Junior Day Camp, 4-8 July 2022
There are limited spots so please join the waitlist and we will be in touch if there is a spot available.
We are excited to host a 5-day Day Camp during the upcoming school holidays and look forward to seeing your family there! Please read all the details below before registering for Camp.
When registering you must check that you entered your email address correctly and have received a registration confirmation email after registering. If you do not have a registration confirmation, this means your child is not registered for Camp. We may not be able to accommodate them if spaces have been filled.
Please note that we continue to monitor and follow current COVID-19 regulations and restrictions. Due to the unpredictable times we are finding ourselves in, all of our programs including Day Camp are subject to change.
- Junior Day Camp is open to children aged 5 to 12.
- The community-discounted rate for Camp is $120/day. If you are paying the community rate, you will be required to pay at the time of registration.
- Our Cancellation and Refund Policy is available online: click here
- Participant and volunteer numbers are strictly limited following Government restrictions and recommendations. We will also have a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place.
- Our COVID-19 Policy can be viewed on our website: click here
- We will be based at North Shore Synagogue in Lindfield. During the week we will be enjoying a mix of incursions and excursions in line with current Government regulations.
- We will have a FREE Telfords Bus available to take participants from Bnei Akiva (341 Old South Head Road, North Bondi) to North Shore Synagogue and back every day. If you prefer to make your own way to North Shore Synagogue or don't live in the Eastern Suburbs, more information on getting to the venue is provided below.
- Transport from North Bondi: Participants are required to arrive at 8:30am sharp. Pick-up from the same location is estimated to be at 4:30pm Monday to Thursday, and 3:00pm on Friday.
- Participants making their own way to North Shore Synagogue need to arrive at the venue at 9:30am and will be ready to be picked up at 3:30pm Monday to Thursday, and 2:00pm on Friday.
- Day Camp is fully catered, with kosher snacks and lunch provided. Please select your child's lunch preferences as you register. If your child has any dietary requirements, please note them on the registration form.
- Please pack a labelled water bottle and sun hat for your child.
Getting to North Shore Synagogue
We will have a free bus taking us from North Bondi to North Shore Synagogue and back each day. Please indicate on the registration form whether your child will be coming on the bus. Spaces on the bus are limited so if your transport needs change after you register, please let us know as soon as possible.
Please email any questions to email@example.com.